Monday 7 November 2016

Rakan Muda Jelajah Kampus at UTeM (Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka)

Today is a Monday and there is this Jelajah Kampus event thing that was held at my University. For starters, the date seems to be so wrong. Today is Monday, but the time for the activity is from 10am-7pm which means it will definately clash with our lecture time. But oh well, after I finish my Math and Material lecture, my friends and I went over to out Stadium Sukan which is where the whole event was held.

Crowd was there. There were too many cars and buses. I heard that some UPSI student also came into our Uni for this event.


There were actually many  workshops happening throughout the day. I manage to go for 2 of them. So yeah.

The first workshop that I went for is the cup design workshop. I was actually very excited with this one but it was kinda a let down for me. The pen that we were suppose to use to draw on the cup was not really good, the ink comes and goes, and we have to keep shaking it , and even causing the ink to splatter everywhere. I end up just quickly wrote a few words then decided to bail on it.

Set Your Dreams and Targets as high as the SKY
After that, I walked around while my classmates took their turn to design their mug. I wanted to go for the small bench making workshop but apparently there were no one around. So yeah. Then I joined the Soap Workshop.


Pic Credit : Christine
Ignore the girlish looking pink gloves, they are there to protect our hands in case something goes wrongs. This workshop is actually quite fun and the amount of ingredients used is so generous. I enjoy a good 2 hours over here. The lady is super friendly and I think if you guys reading this, if you guys need a small workshop like this for your own personal event , I would highly recomment you guys to call up and give it a try.Its quite easy, fun and interesting!

Here is their facebook : LOO LOO SOAP

I am suppose to let it chill for one day then cut it. After that, I will need to let it be for 1 month .
Black Charcoal (regretting not putting more, its so greyish! ) -Lavender soap
 She even gave every one of us a free customized soap.


And certificate. HAHAHA


There are tote bag design workshop and also book hardcover design workshop (RM5 ) as well.

And here are my classmates. Some of my guy friends are pretty envy of me because they said that the three girls in my class are so pretty. Well, what can I say, I am blessed.

The other 4 people in the picture will be part of my story for the coming four years, and hopefully when the times comes, 5 of us will be in the same hall, wearing the graduation robe and cap , and finishing out degree together.

I just came back from the first Spring Festival Meeting, gonna study my material and sleep.

Till then,
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quarantine SHN Life at Park Avenue Changi Hotel Singapore

Yellow! It's been ages since I have written anything new. I have too much time on hand for now and so I though I might as well document ...