Thursday 24 November 2016

Taman Seribu Bunga Malacca

I did not have class the next day so I wanted to go and visit some places. Asked my friends weather they want to accompany me but all of them have stuff to do so end up decided not to go .  But I accidentally woke up at 8am the next day, so might as well just go alone.

I visited his place 2 years ago, my sis brought me there. So its actually nice coming back again. The park is so empty , and yeap, I anticipate to see the garden of orchids but sadly, worse than my expectation, there were just one or two of them blooming . The small man made fountain at the entrance is so lifeless, I remember there were tortoise and some fishes on my last visit, but now its just water flowing.



Some pictures taken in the place. There were monkeys swinging on the tree so be careful. Will be spamming pictures taken.



















 

There are a few ponds inside the place, with fishes inside them.
Had a quick breakfast at Cafeteria 2 before going back to my room and sleep. 


While writing this, its only 1 month away from my Finals. Time passes too fast! Gonna finish my sem 1 so soon, its feels like just yesterday I came and registered with my parents. So far, life has been great at UTeM . Will be posting some photos on my roadshow to a Children's home on my next blog.

Till then,
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quarantine SHN Life at Park Avenue Changi Hotel Singapore

Yellow! It's been ages since I have written anything new. I have too much time on hand for now and so I though I might as well document ...