Monday 14 November 2016

Pesta Konvokesyen 2016 UTeM

I did not that there is a Convocation Festival, first time experiencing this. Today i have 3 class, but 2 of them cancelled because our lecturer need to attend the convocation ceremony. Nice!




After our Material class , my friends and me walk to our Dewan Besar, there are so many food stalls selling a variety of food and drinks , some digital stalls, even opening a booth for those housing estate kind of thing, and a lane of stalls selling flowers for the convo too.







We spend about 30 minutes over there, looking at those delicious food, looking at our seniors who graduated that day, and imagine ourselves in four years time.


There were students selling pretty designed rose soap too. RM25 per box. I think their sales were bad as I saw them even approaching those vendor that set up the stalls if they wanted to buy. My friends say that its actually more worth buying these, at least the soaps are pretty and can be used instead of flowers, cause flowers will wilt and die. But what is a convocation without a bonquet of fresh flowers?

Some small activity and contest held over here.
 

Cool  
 There was this bubble forming game , wanted to play but needed to pay RM2 , so nah, I skip this.




Just when we decided to head back, there was this samyung challenge , eating the spicy korean noodle. We wanted to see the contestant eating them but sadly Malaysia as normal, they are taking too much time to prepare, we waited for like 10 mins as we saw some contestant on the table already with their plates of noodle ready , but some of the contestant have not even got their noodle yet. We waited a little longer.  Then the MC announce that the contest will start in another 10-15 minutes , so yeah, we did not want to wait anymore so we left.

 Must take class pic .






To be able to be classmates with them, I am blessed.

Hoping we will be part of this convocation in 4 years time.

 I stole this shot as i find the girl is pretty and the guy equally handsome. Hahaha
Till then,
cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quarantine SHN Life at Park Avenue Changi Hotel Singapore

Yellow! It's been ages since I have written anything new. I have too much time on hand for now and so I though I might as well document ...