Thursday 13 October 2016

Bojio ?

Been going out of UTeM for the past two days with my senior Steven and some of my classmates. It was definately fun ! 

On Wednesday, We went and had our dinner at Windmill cafe, its just at Bukit Beruang and nearby MMU corner. Initially we wanted to go for a buffet at SUYA but it was closed ( no thanks for going at 3pm ), then we wanted to go and eat pork but it was closed too so we end up going Windmill. Much fun for me but not my wallet.

Yesterday we went to Aeon, the one beside Melaka Sentral, we went and eat the Sifu Wok if not mistaken. Their speciality is their cheese on rice with one type of meat. I ordered the one with Beef. It tasted great actually, but the longer you eat, you will get bosan quickly because the cheese is too overwhelming.  My wallet bleed again :(

We went for dinner and Big Bowl Ice. I got Matcha with fruits that cost RM9.10 . I considered it not bad as my ice shave was matcha green and not just the dripping that is green in colour. I did not take any pics but here is their famous big bowl.


And I have been going to my UTeM library even more frequently, mostly to read the free newspaper and also watch movies from my laptop. Now that I know I can rent the Audio Room or the Carrell rooms , I have been doing it on every trip . One person is only allow in each room , its your personal room, where you can hear music or watch movie or sleep without the need to distract others. Its free to rent and you can extend for every 2 hours.




Now for some Uni life, my koko that I choose is some Kesihatan thing. I didnt know what I was suppose to choose and I randomly just pick this. 1 credit hour. So far so good, its only sitting and hearing and knowing more about health stuff , its on wednesday night from 8-10pm. Luckily I wasn't alone, my classmates Christine also got into this koko. So, we can chit chat if it gets boring, but usually she will be doing exercises and me feeling guilty for not been as hardworking as her. 








Picture of Lestari's cafetaria

Been reading a lot of articles on Facebook on how Uni student struggle in their academics and just words of encouragement to ask us to stand on and continue because where is success if there is no hard work. i particularly liked this simile , it states the same fire can melt a butter but hardens an egg.
 
Today (14/10/2016 ) is a public holiday in Malacca , I got no class yesterday too but I decided not to go back this week as I will be having a one week break starting next week.


Till then, Cheers.
                                                                                    



1 comment:

Quarantine SHN Life at Park Avenue Changi Hotel Singapore

Yellow! It's been ages since I have written anything new. I have too much time on hand for now and so I though I might as well document ...