Monday 16 May 2016

Sekinchan Trip

Alright, so first things first. My parents and me decided to visit Sekinchan, and then to Ipoh. It is actually suppose to be a Cell thingii with my mum's cellgroup, but at the end of the day, we went travelling by ourselves.

Bye jane. Please take good care of the house



Then, we went for a quick breakfast at Pasar Kajang. This is actually my first time coming here in years! I do pass by this place once a while, but I did not venture into Pasar Kajang.



We had roti canai and teh tarik, this stall is located one floor above, you have to use the stairs to excess to it. The roti is crispy and there are actually fresh coconut santan for you to mix in your kari or dal, according to your liking. This shop apparently is one of my Dad's regular place for his brekkie.

Then off we go to sekinchan.

Pics taken at our destination. Paddy Paddy everywhere! 


Then we headed for Redang Island. Its around sekinchan, just put it in your Waze, it'll bring you there. Sun Sand Sea ! Its been sometime smelling the sea and see the blues.

Fishy swimming


Water Pollution

Their signature signboard

So many shells, I even found some really long and weird ones

Dead catfish :(


Bang, jangan accidentally press minyak tau!



There are stalls over there selling kites too. I read from other blogs that its quite fun to let your kites over there, but sadly that day it was not that windy, no kites soaring that day .                                    


 There are many small tree house located along the beach, go up and snap some pics, but careful case some of the woods are not in a stable mode anymore.

Two most important person in my life
This is one of the must place to take pic when you visit Sekinchan too. Its a Wishing tree if I am not mistaken, I think you can get the red piece of cloth from the Temple located beside it, people write down their messages of hope or maybe dreams on the cloth and then flung them onto the tree, it will get tangle among the branches.

There are small business near the sea, selling Keropok , biscuit flakes and others. There are also stalls selling souvenirs like illuminated keychains. Did not get any as I don't think its necessary and I have tons of key chains, besides I dont think my close friends would love another ,I am sure most of their keychains berlambak dah!

Sekinchan, great place, fresh air, nice scenery. I'm content!

Next blog. Lunch .

Ps. Am currently stalking ruoling's and rebeccasaw's blog since its taking so long to load these pics. Wish I was at Starbucks now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quarantine SHN Life at Park Avenue Changi Hotel Singapore

Yellow! It's been ages since I have written anything new. I have too much time on hand for now and so I though I might as well document ...