Monday 16 May 2016

Life Update

Updating my life profile to those who know me but dont really know what I am up too.

Currently waiting for my UPU result ( It's a goverment placement Local University list ) that will be out in Mid August. Applied Manufacturing Engineering at Utem, Melaka. Yes yes, I am a bio student in form 6 yet taking this course for my pre U ? I 'm shock at myself for even dare taking this step. Well, let's see where God's leads me then.

Recently keep listening to Faded by Alan Walker 24/7 . Love the tempo and lyrics.

Started work at Coach , Alamanda Putrajaya last Tuesday. It's a 3 month bond till 14th August. Just in time for my Upu results, and hopefully and I am praying everyday that I will get a placement cause I only scored CGPA 2.67 in my STPM , which is quite low (yeah, I know, so many scored 3.5 above and 4 flats ).   Ok, back here.  I was given the title Sales Assistance, but the truth I'm like the office boy and janitor over there. My job consists mainly of making sure the handbags and all the items and places in a orderly manner. Repackaging the stocks that just arrived. Wipe the shelves. Making sure there are no fingerprints on the mirror. So yeah, thats my job. My pay per hour is RM10 , its actually a lot. Thankfully the people over here are super friendly and fun. Kalene, Abang Faizal, Suria , Syira , Dayang Ku, Kimi and Ixora , hopefully I will have a fruitful 3 months with you guys.

Skip church a few times already :(
Its great that I am able to attend church this week as I am off  this Sunday.

Sister coming back from Singapore in two weeks times, so I am searching and planning places and cafes or eateries to visit for indulgement. Gonna spend some SING money holla!

Thats all for now.

Nite.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quarantine SHN Life at Park Avenue Changi Hotel Singapore

Yellow! It's been ages since I have written anything new. I have too much time on hand for now and so I though I might as well document ...