Wednesday 20 April 2016

Book Review - My James by Ralph Bulger

Right, so I recently started to read this book by Ralph Bulger. I actually got this book during Big Bad Wolf last year, only RM10.

This book tells the story of a little boy name James, he is only 2 years and 11 months year old when he was murder by 2 ten year old kids. ( Jon Venables and Robert Thomson ) . It was written by his father Dad, with input from other sources too.

Reading this book about the death of a person so young as James definately is hard to take it. He is so small and tender , and true enough such a sad incident.

What I learn from this book is that we definately must be careful and be more alert of our surrounding. But by doing this alone does not mean that it keeps us from harms way, if it bound to happen, then it will happen. From this book, I know that Denise (James 's mum ) was not in fault, no one could have expected something as bad as this can occur.

I did some search on the net and got more info bout this case, this book  definately was  heart-wrenching to read and I can only pray that comfort surround  both Ralph and Denise and everyone around them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Quarantine SHN Life at Park Avenue Changi Hotel Singapore

Yellow! It's been ages since I have written anything new. I have too much time on hand for now and so I though I might as well document ...