Friday 20 May 2016

Makan at Sekinchan - Restaurant Township

We decided to visit this Restoran Township because my mum had gotten some great reviews about this place. We decided to try this place as it was less crowded ( actually its no crowd at all ), compare to other restaurant  around that area. I actually got some pretty great suggestions from my friend ruoling , asking her places to get but at last didnt even get to visit one of them. Next time for sure. So, here are the pics.                                                                                             

side shoplot

Their operating hours
Pictures of dishes offer at this restaurant
 So , here are the dishes that we ordered.

The first dish was Fish. It tasted so-so only. Nothing to remember of it really.
Fish
 The next one is the chopped small shrimps. It actually tasted nice. It's the first time I am trying this sort of chopped small prawns. The dish was season nicely, with the right amount of heat. Recommended.
chopped small shrimps
 The soup with thick Lala clams tasted so fresh. I think its one of the freshes Lala you can get, well Sekinchan is of course famous for its seafood. So , no suprise over there. The portion was big and appetite satisfy thats for sure. The broth is simple , tasted  nice and healthy.
soup with thick Lala clams
Well, this picture of the rice portion below looks decent but actually its in a small portion. I can just said that they are a bit stingy with the amount of rice. So, we had to called an additional bowl of rice.


The bill for that day.


 The one thing that I like around this restaurant is the trees located opposite of their restaurant ( front and left ) , there were so many nest on the tress. For those who know me, I am an avid animal lover, I can stare and be amazed at little things like this. So pretty!




It was a Labour Day, but there was not even one customer in the restaurant. There were many buses stop in front and along the road , with their passenger ( mainly tourist ) , going to have the lunch at another restaurant ( with air -condition ) near there , I assume. The whole time we were there, there was not even one customer coming in , not until we leave our table that another family walk in. Not sure why the business over here is slow.

However, for my next  visit to Sekinchan, I would definately visit other restaurants like the one call something  Loong , and the one located beside a kindergarden.

We didn't order crabs due to personal reasons. So if you guys are visiting this place, go ahead and try their crab.

 Signature:Many 
 Prices: Moderate
 Instagram friendly:No
 WIFI: No
Service : Average
Ambience: Comfortable

Aircond: No

Address: Jalan SD1 Kampong Sekinchan Selangor
 GPS : 3.504829, 101.099661

Ps . All write-up is based on my own opinion


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quarantine SHN Life at Park Avenue Changi Hotel Singapore

Yellow! It's been ages since I have written anything new. I have too much time on hand for now and so I though I might as well document ...