Thursday 7 April 2016

Italiannies , The Gardens Mall

Visited Italiannies at The Gardens Mall for my dinner. It was definately a fun and delicious one! Reach there, the place was really empty, there were only few guest present .

Immediately, they serve up this dish (olive oil and black vinegar) on a plate, but they did not serve up any bread. The last time I came they did serve bread and the Olive Oil and black vinegar as a complimentary dish. So now...whats with serving that plate when you did not serve up any bread?I didnt enquire futhur as I was actually waiting for my main dish :) 
olive oil and black vinegar

 The atmosphere here is really nice, the background is great, I love its rusty and homely country side feel that they have. The vibe over here is great. I ordered fresh watermelon with no additional syrup/sugar. Tasted so good! Yumm!!


fresh watermelon -RM12.25
 TA-DA!! My main dish is Classic Carbonara . It is one of the best Carbonara I have tasted !! It is made with Fettuccine pasta tossed with Parmesan cheese, the pasta tasted so well, almost looks like it was hand mold and made. I love how the texture and smoothness in my mouth. The beef bacon is another additional marks, it blends with this dish really well, not too touch, just the right meat to pair up with this great dish! The mushrooms tasted great, the overall dish I would had given a 9/10 . No joke, you guys out there really have to try this yourself.


Classic Carbonara -Picollo-RM31.35


 It was so so so delicious!!! I really can gulp down a second plate, it tasted too good!

 The time was spend with fun and my tummy is happy, taste and aroma wise is very fullfilling. I would definately come back more often, but the price is too high thats for sure. 

Here are some pics of the interior of the outlet. Really cool and nice right??





 Here is their menu:


 They have their signature pizza's too!


 After the dinner, I was given the review card, I gave quiet high marks for almost everything, because I am really satisfy with their food, service and ambience. But their wifi could not work lehhhh.... :(

Signature:Many 
 Prices: High
 Instagram friendly:Yes
 WIFI: No working even after connected
Service : Warm, helpful, cheerful.  
Ambience: Comfortable  
Aircond: Yes.


 Ps . All write-up is based on my own opinion

 Website: Italliannies
  Place; The Gardens Mall, Mid Valley
Lot S209, Second Floor, The Gardens, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia








No comments:

Post a Comment

Quarantine SHN Life at Park Avenue Changi Hotel Singapore

Yellow! It's been ages since I have written anything new. I have too much time on hand for now and so I though I might as well document ...