Thursday 7 April 2016

PappaRich Nasi Lemak and Curry Chicken

Visited Paparich at Nu Sentral, decided to try out their signature Nasi Lemak as I had read and heard so much about them. Many people had written and given thumbs up for this dish, so why not?

Went there about 7.30pm, there was not a crowd too (yesh ) , actually it took me some time to find this outlet as it is located outside of Nu Sentral, before that I went all the way to the 4th and 5th floor as there are food outlets up there. To cut the story short, asked at the informaton counter, walk to the shop and ordered this dish.



Deng Dend, my dish came quiet fast. Looks nice, great aroma and taste great! Rice is not sticky, which is great for me, the sambal is not overpowering the whole dish, tasted really nice, half boil egg well cooked (should had given one whole piece cut into half marr ) , ikan bilis and kacang normal, the curry chicken is delicious!!! I liked how the spices blend well, and it is indeed delicious and can be compare with other nasi lemak that I have eaten so far. Nice!
Had a wonderful meal at a wonderful place, and watched BatmanVSSuperman later. Sadly, didnt really like the movie, for me personally, this movie have been given a higher rating than its suppose to get. Oh well, what a great day!

Signature: Nasi Lemak+Curry Chicken
Prices: Moderate  
Instagram friendly:no
WIFI: Yes
Waiters : Warm, helpful, cheerful.  
Ambience: Comfortable
Aircond: Yes.

Ps . All write-up is based on my own opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quarantine SHN Life at Park Avenue Changi Hotel Singapore

Yellow! It's been ages since I have written anything new. I have too much time on hand for now and so I though I might as well document ...