Monday 21 March 2016

Another visit to 57 Hotpot & Asian Cuisine

Another visit, another dissapointment.  57 Hotpot & Asian Cuisine at IOI CITY MALL< PUTRAJAYA . My previous visit can be found here : http://darrendungeon.blogspot.my/2016/03/57-hotpot-asian-cuisine.html

What can I say, expected way better than the first time I visit, but food was a little bit dissapointing to me, now regretting not trying and ordering hotpot for dinner.

So, my parents and I went to this outlet. There was only 2 tables the entire course, including my table. The place was quiet, service was friendly but I think they are a bit stingy , they placed just a small piece of tissue for each person, and the tissue looks like it had been torn to half , I mean, c'mon, yous guys really need to save the tissue that much? Seeing this makes me pity and I did not even want to request or asked them if they can give me another piece, if this is the service you have for your customer, do not expect them to come back for a second time. Normally, fine dining restaurant like this should at least provide tissue box for each table, if not, at the counter or somewhere obvious, so that customer can take more if they need, but NOT here.

 We ordered their signature 57 Spicy Grill Fish. Firstly, the dish that served did not looked like it was grilled at all, maybe the broth have covered it.  Taste wise I am not an expert but I absolutely did not enjoy it, my parents were okay with it, the fish was cooked and the broth looked spicy, rich and aromatic. But for me, the taste of the broth itself is really hard to take in. Maybe because I do not usually eat this kind of fish dishes. My mum said the chef who made this used a lot of spices that normally used in Melay cooking.

57 Spicy Grill Fish (RM 51.90 )

Too much broth, is this even suppose to cover the whole fish :(

Kangkung Belacan actually taste alright for me. Its not the normal one you get in restorans where the Kang Kung is fry in a pan, flung up and down and super oily that type, the one they serve actually looked like home made Kang Kung, Not bad.
 
Kangkung Belacan (RM 17.50 )

Luckily I did ordered a Nasi Sambal Ayam, the sambal is tasty, nice and frangrace to the way I like it, chicken was cook perfectly, overall this item is delicious, maybe because I was too hungry too, the taste and flavour is there. They serve along with some brownish meat (I think its something like beef,mutton ) , it did not taste that well

Nasi Sambal Ayam (RM18.90 )



Fresh Watermelon to go along with all this, I did ask them not to add any additonal syrup because I wanted all fresh and natural juices.
Fresh Watermelon -RM8.80

Decoration






After that, went for dessert at Madame Waffle. I ordered their MAdame Waffle Signature, delicious indeed! No regrets at all!
The was no customer coming in during the whole duration I was there, maybe because it is monday, or the price is a bit expensive, is this place is gonna survive, they seriously need to improve and buck up their service .

Signature: Hotpot , 57 Spicy Grill Fish Prices: Moderate Instagram friendly:Peacock design suit for some pictures WIFI: No Service: Warm, helpful, cheerful. Ambience: Comfortable Aircond: Yes.




Inspired to give this kind of remarks after reading one of my favourates blogger - Rebecca Saw


Ps . All write-up is based on my own opinion

 Facebook : 57 Hotpot & Asian Cuisine Restaurant


57 Hotpot & Asian Cuisine Restaurant
Lot L2 38 & 39, Second Floor, IOI Citymall, Lebuh IRC, IOI Resort City, Putrajaya, 62502 
 Mon.-Sun. 10:00-22:00 

03-8959 8357

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quarantine SHN Life at Park Avenue Changi Hotel Singapore

Yellow! It's been ages since I have written anything new. I have too much time on hand for now and so I though I might as well document ...