Tuesday 15 March 2016

57 Hotpot & Asian Cuisine


So, this visit to 57 Hotpot & Asian Cuisine Restaurant at IOI City Mall, Putrajaya is a little bit disappointing. 

Atmosphere is nice as there was not much customer. Ambience is thumbs up and I love their decoration theme using the peacock.




Wanted to have my palce at the cage, but they said it is for the manager?! Alright, even after we finish out meal, the cage is still empty..sienzzz . So you gonna reserve the cage for the manager the whole lunch time course, I see.... 

Those small wooden pieces surrounding the CAGE

 Our order came late, about 35 min in total , seeing that the number of customer is so little, expected that it could be a bit faster. Maybe they needed more time to de-froze the lamb.

We ordered appetizer which is Handmade Crab Dumpling 3 pieces for RM14.90 , yes, you got it right, 3 small piece for that size. More salt to the wound, the size they serve on and is totally different with the one on their menu list. Can see below. However, thankfully, the taste it there, the chillie is nice, I think I could get so much more with the same price elsewhere. Filling is nice, the crab meat can be tasted. One mouth full for one piece. Its something like popiah.
Handmade Crab Dumpling 3 pieces for RM14.90




I ordered Fresh Water Melon juice, so sweet, my bad, forgotten to ask them not to add sugar,my fault on that. 
Fresh Water Melon juice (RM 8.80 )

 Went there for lunch. I ordered their famous and signature Chinese Pepper Grill Lamps Ribs (150g),
taste wise is alright, a little bit spicy and some heat, sadly portion was quiet small than I have imagine, the fats were too much, even my mum said that the amount of fats comparing to the size of the meat is a lot. The french-friends were smaller size type which I prefer also but they sprinkle too much salt over it. Too bad. 
Chinese Pepper Grill Lamps Ribs (RM 38.00 )




Left - The total fats taken out Right-One of the ligaments/bone

Their Beef Goulash with potato taste nice. Spices well used, a punch of flavour , along with the rice is indeed a good combination. The potatoes where cruncky and nice.  The beef is nice and tender, this dish is alright.
Beef Goulash with potato (RM 32.80 )




Overall , my experience here is not that great, was not satisfy of my grill lamb, wifi not available.  However I just find out that there is vacancy over here, so yeah, gonna apply and hopefully get it.






Thumbs Up: Waiters were friendly, place is clean, no service tax, only GST

Ps . All write-up is based on my own opinion




Facebook : 57 Hotpot & Asian Cuisine Restaurant


57 Hotpot & Asian Cuisine Restaurant
Lot L2 38 & 39, Second Floor, IOI Citymall, Lebuh IRC, IOI Resort City, Putrajaya, 62502 
 Mon.-Sun. 10:00-22:00 

03-8959 8357

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quarantine SHN Life at Park Avenue Changi Hotel Singapore

Yellow! It's been ages since I have written anything new. I have too much time on hand for now and so I though I might as well document ...