Saturday 12 March 2016

OLDTOWN White Coffee Ramadhan Dish Review

Ok, so I went for a Ramadhan food review at One City Mall, USJ. As I was allowed to bring a friend along, I decided to ask my ex-classmate from my secondary school - Kuhanesh,  to tag along for the day.

We reached One City about 1pm, and found out that there were parking places outsides, do not have to pay for it. yeah! Then we went to OldTown White Coffee . One City mall and also offices is kinda eco-friendly , there was no aircond in the building, and the sunlight was able to penetrate from the rooftop, so its a but hot. If it rains, it must be cozy.

I actually like the outlet here, as it has a second floor for dining. 

Went there and got a short brief from the lady, she showed us the 5 main menus that are going to be on sale during Ramadhan, some of the dish has already been feature in their menu.



Grand

Signature

Generic _Sambal

Generic -Turmeric (Kunyit )

Generic -Rendang

Air Bandung
Alright, so we given the Generic-Tumeric dish to try and give some feedback. Form was given to be filled in later.

Looks great!
So we started to enjoy and indulge in great food. This is actually out first time doing food critic, so we actually discuss the flavour , presentation, taste and all that like a pro! haha


So here are the clearer pic of each ingredients on the dish.

 


Overall, I enjoy this this a lot. The oily rice just have enough softness, and they have raisins too. Bonus mark! The kurma, cucumber were fresh and I enjoy them. However, I did not really enjoy the bbq cuttlefish (sotong) , its a bit hard for me , maybe I do not really like to eat them in this way either. The chicken was nice, would be happy if I get more of the sos thingii. The other skin of the egg a bit plastic-type , not sure how this happen, but the flavours of the sambal were there. The air bandung is not the normal air bandung that I have tasted, its actually like taking cincau and mix with soya. (Maybe too much milk?) However , it is still a good and creative drink.

After finishing, its time to give our comment and fill in the comment form. We really did our survey in a serious matter and give honest comments, haha . (first time doing this kind of stuff ).  Chit-chat and stay for a while ,continue enjoying the air bandung.

Before we leave, they even give us complimentary cash vouchers for our visit next time. So good!!!!


After that, went over my friends place for more catch-up . It was definately a good experience and fun one. I actually decided to try out as I had just finished my STPM retakes, currently finding something to entertain my boredom. Thanks OLDTOWN WHITE COFFEE for the service, keep it up. Its a pleasure!

Lot C-GF-08, Ground Floor, Sky Park One City, Jalan USJ 25/1, 47600 Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Phone: 03-5650 1775

Fax: 03-5650 1775
- See more at: http://www.oldtown.com.my/index.php/location/#sthash.kjsOMi0w.dpuf
Lot C-GF-08, Ground Floor, Sky Park One City, Jalan USJ 25/1, 47600 Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Phone: 03-5650 1775

Fax: 03-5650 1775
- See more at: http://www.oldtown.com.my/index.php/location/#sthash.kjsOMi0w.dpuf

Outlet : One City OLDTOWN White Coffee
Lot C-GF-08, Ground Floor, Sky Park One City, Jalan USJ 25/1, 
47600 Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Phone: 03-5650 1775
Fax: 03-5650 1775

ONE CITY
Lot C-GF-08, Ground Floor, Sky Park One City, Jalan USJ 25/1, 47600 Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Phone: 03-5650 1775

Fax: 03-5650 1775
- See more at: http://www.oldtown.com.my/index.php/location/#sthash.kjsOMi0w.dpuf

Visit their Facebook for more details and updates : OLDTOWN White Coffee Malaysia

Website : OLDTOWN White Coffee Malaysia

Till then,
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quarantine SHN Life at Park Avenue Changi Hotel Singapore

Yellow! It's been ages since I have written anything new. I have too much time on hand for now and so I though I might as well document ...