Friday 11 March 2016

Lucky Seafood Restaurant

So, my parents and I decided to visit this Restaurant for our dinner, it is located just opposite of my house. Previously, I have seen this restaurant gaining some name on Facebook, people were sharing around  and it was famously known for their giant crabs, lobsters , one of the few eateries you can get in Kajang.

But, we went there at 6pm on Saturday. There was not a crowd yet so it was not noisy. Most of the tables were covered with cloth, we decided to sit at the nearest table, cause its small, and only 3 of us.


Asked for the menu, was not given and entertained, but the boss (i assume) gave his own suggestions, what are their speciality today, so on and fort. We end up ordering (i can't remember, something like Ikan Merah, looks like Talapia ) and the sizzling Toufu . We did not order any fancy crab, lobster , prawns mainly because it will definately be expensive, only the 3 of us and I do not really like to spend time getting the crab meat out.

Ikan Merah (RM56.00 )

Sizzling Toufu (RM15.00)


Sadly, the dish that we ordered taste so-so for me, the fish broth did not have enough flavour, a bit watery to my liking. We normally finish the whole thing, but....


 The toufu taste good.
 Sadly, the rice was also quite sticky then the one we normally have at other restaurant.


Then later, while we were waiting for the bill, the customer next table had a bit confusion in his ordering, he went to the counter and later came back with the menu book. OK! So they do have a menu book but did not want bring to us earlier. Only 1 book .

While we were there, I saw one of my school friend. My mum's friend was there too, and they wanted to order a crab dish so the boss took out one of the giant crab to measure its weight , hehe of course must snap lor. Very big and its alive! I think I only saw those in National Geography.





 This is the card that they gave us. My guess is they only just shifted here, so its their old name card.

Welcome to visit their website here :  Lucky Seafood Restaurant Kajang

*Write-up is based on my own personal experience and opinions

Thumbs up: Friendly waiter/boss , wifi provided , moderately clean

Till then,
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quarantine SHN Life at Park Avenue Changi Hotel Singapore

Yellow! It's been ages since I have written anything new. I have too much time on hand for now and so I though I might as well document ...