Tuesday 30 January 2018

Year 2 Sem 1 in UTeM

Basically spamming pictures taken in this sem.  Degree life is definately enriching and I really enjoy enjoy every bit of it.  I choose to only post pictures and friends during happy times.  

Went to Dancing Through the Decade to support classmates Yee shing and Christine!  It was a bomb prrformance!  So so proud of them.  



With my Utem Nv shen!    

And then this was during Mooncake Festival event at Pay Teck,  Malacca.  Kah Loh was one of the commitee and Xiiao Ee is one of those usherette  committe thingi. 


Ma best bro!

Pictures taken after our last paper during finals.  It was so great to finally finish another Semester.  Just 5 more semester to go!  

We celebrated Christine's birthday that night.  I hope this friendship remains for a long long time even after we graduate and go on our own journey. 



Short getaway trip with my bro,  syie chie and Pei Chin to Muar for some food hunting!  It was a day of fullness,  laughter and good moments.  Thanks to Pei Chin for bringing us around .



Oh and this was my Tehnical English group members,  sweat,  blood and tears and anger,  but worth it cause I got an A , and learn so much that I hope it will be useful during my Final Year Presentation.  


Modelling with a white background. I love these people.


Another thing to smile in this sem is I got captured by the Uni's photographer while riding Obike, 


Went to Klebang for a Fun Run!  Hated it,  waste of time and got cheated.  No cert,  no medal,  no food,  was not organized properly at all!  


My manufacturing process group completed our project!  It was sort of fun.  



Been addicted to" Like You " by Tatiana Manaois.  Been hearing on repeat for days already.  

Been reading "jiu ba dao" , direct translation 9 knifes.  

Sem gonna start next week, to another semester full of excitement,  laughter.  Tears and love?  

Till then, 
Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quarantine SHN Life at Park Avenue Changi Hotel Singapore

Yellow! It's been ages since I have written anything new. I have too much time on hand for now and so I though I might as well document ...