Saturday 10 December 2016

Brats & Uni Cafe and Suya


A while back ago, my house B-2-3-D got third for the cleanest house competition organize by Al-Jazari. Here are the goodies. We actually did wash the toilet and decorate a bit, took pictures and sent them over.






On tuesday, my super RESPONSIBLE math lecturer came into our class, we were suppose to have quiz that day, but he said quiz will be on the following week. He wrote one question on the board, and then dismiss us. Seriously?

So I decided to go out venture again. Went to a cafe nearby MMU , its called Brats & Uni . Called latte and spend a good 3 hours over there. They did not on the air conditioning because there were no other customer, wifi super slow, so I don't think I will be coming back again . But their interior and pictures and arrangement of their furnitures and settings are so instagram friendly!












This week, I also went to try out SUYA the first time, and also the last time. Did not particularly enjoy it because its steamboat style, I prefer BBQ style , however choices and variety more compare to BBQ plaza. Student price RM29.









and there were ice creams as desserts too.


My friends and I basically Sapu the whole plate of watermelon as it was so sweet!

Thanks for the okayness dinner. Will not come back in a while. :)

Then rush to church for a special praise and worship session.






Till then, cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quarantine SHN Life at Park Avenue Changi Hotel Singapore

Yellow! It's been ages since I have written anything new. I have too much time on hand for now and so I though I might as well document ...