Monday 14 August 2017

Nasi Lemak Pancake at Pancake House

Alright!


So Pancake House Malaysia came out with their newest menu which was the Pancake Nasi Lemak!

After all the craziness from the Nasi Lemak Burger.. Which originate from Singapore,  and then Burgerlab decided to do another version of their Nasi Lemak Burger here in Malaysia,  that cause a little bit of drama from both Malaysians and Singaporeans.

But, hey, Pancake Nasi Lemak.  Its fresh,  new and I am sure everyone wants to get a piece of it.

So,  I got free vouchers as part of their promotion to promote this menu and decided to visit their Pancake House outlet at IOI City Mall,  Putrajaya on Monday for lunch.  I prefer to go on a weekday as there will be less people,  which means less waiting time,  less trouble,  less crowd,  more peace and quite and yup!

I went there and saw their menu,  which obviously they are promoting the Nasi Lemak Pancake.


 My voucher allowed me to redeem the Nasi Lemak Pancake Set Meal which cost RM27.90 . It comes with a cendol cooler as well.

Cendol was served within 10 minutes.



Not your average Cendol where you get them served in a round bowl.  This Cendol Cooler (a la carte priced at RM12.90 ) is served in a tall cup.  Tasted just like your average Cendol,  the only problem I have is the spoon they provided is too short and you cannot really stir the beans and Cendol Jelly thing below the cup  without dirtying your hands.  

Nasi Lemak Pancake ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜


 Alright,  taste wise,  its Good!  You totally get that its a Nasi Lemak..... Pancake. They have the egg,  the ikan bilis,  the nuts , the sambal,  the cucumber slices and 2 prices of chicken. Ok, they only showed one piece of chicken in the brocher,  but I got 2 pieces.  Bonus!  

Here is a picture of the pancake being sliced open! 


It really does taste good.  The fried chicken itself was not bad,  quite juicy and the skin crispy.  I really enjoy the whole dish but it gets a little bit too much towards the end . This dish is quite similar to your typical roadside Nasi Lemak,  because they just replaced the Rice with their signature Pancake and for me,  the changed is not that big so the taste,  smell and the originality of the Nasi Lemak is well maintained,  with a modern twist of Pancake in it.  

Overall,  great food. I enjoyed it. 

In an effort to promote this dish even more,  if you share the picture of your dish on instagram or facebook , and then show to the staff,  you can get one scoop of ice cream free.  

I am super full with the Cendol and Nasi Lemak Pancake so I pass this. 


Service was great. Wifi not working though๐Ÿ˜ฐ .  Food was nice and I enjoyed it.

Till then,
Cheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quarantine SHN Life at Park Avenue Changi Hotel Singapore

Yellow! It's been ages since I have written anything new. I have too much time on hand for now and so I though I might as well document ...