Friday 19 August 2016

My Squad at Coach

Blessed. One word to describe it. Thankful. Thanking God for letting me experince this.

So thats it. I completed my 3 month working at Coach Alamanda, Putrajaya as a part timer a.k.a retail assistant . I was actually searching for a part time job with a longer duration as I was waiting for my UPU announcement ( enter public university ) ,enquire about it, went for an interview , and thats it.

Started my first day on 10th May 2016 , was blur the first day of work , but till today still blur case. So yeah....


To be able to work at somewhere cozy, not much hard work needed, I am thankful for getting this job. Before this, I did work for some part time jobs too but usually I am just dragging myself to work. Hoping and wishing that the last day of work to arrive , but no I did not feel the same way working here.

So basically my job is to ensure the place is clean and tidy. The bags in the right posture, no fingerprints on the mirror and glass table. Do some simple repackaging. Serving customer when there is a crowd. Basically, thats all I do.

I never knew before that some customer can be so irritating, so fussy and I learnt that now.

 I never knew before  that everytime I try a bag or flip some clothes during my visit to other stores, there will always be someone tidying up the things, placing and arranging them back .

Going with them for movies will definately be one of the highlights.  Haha free tickets , popcorn and bun sausage. The best part is enjoying that moment with them. We watched GhostBusters that night.



I am gonna cherish this and stamped this 3 months experience into my memory. Thank you Coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quarantine SHN Life at Park Avenue Changi Hotel Singapore

Yellow! It's been ages since I have written anything new. I have too much time on hand for now and so I though I might as well document ...